Divorce Lawyers Ready to Assist You
Divorce Lawyer in Vancouver
At Ace Legal, we understand the strain of going through a divorce. That’s why our Vancouver-based divorce lawyer will carefully provide you clear, concise knowledge of your rights and obligations.
Our divorce lawyer will assess your circumstances, and set the right goals and expectations from the beginning of your case. We then put together a case strategy to help you reach your goals. Using our depth of divorce knowledge, experience and professional skills, our divorce lawyer will work hard to provide you the best possible chance of a favorable case outcome. And we do our legal work quickly and effectively at affordable fees, to keep the money in your hands. There are no hidden fees or agendas — just intention and expertise to resolve your family matter as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Our divorce lawyer will help you with the following steps:
- File a Notice of Family Claim (NOFC) in B.C. Supreme Court.
- Serve the NOFC to the other party.
- OR if you have been served with a NOFC you have 30 days to file a response and counter claim in B.C. Supreme Court.
- Divorce terms surrounding property division, guardianship of children, parenting arrangements, spousal support, child support and any other issues that need to be negotiated and resolved (everything from personal items to pets).
- If necessary, temporary court orders can be obtained surrounding property division, care of the children, parenting schedules, spousal support and child support.
- Once the terms of the divorce have been negotiated, the terms can be documented in a separation agreement. If the parties can’t agree on the terms the matter would proceed to Trial.
- Trial, where a judge hears evidence from both parties surrounding property division, parenting arrangements, spousal support and child support. Once all the evidence is heard, the judge makes an order stating the terms of the divorce.
- Order for Divorce is delivered, and the divorce is completed.
Our Divorce Lawyer Is Ready to Help
Our divorce lawyer is ready to assist you with your family law matter quickly, and as painlessly and cost-effectively as possible. Simply contact us.
What People Are Saying
It was a great privilege to have Ms. Petersen as my legal counsel. I am extremely pleased with the performance, dedication, and support I received from her. She was professional, easy to talk to, and genuinely cared about my case. She went above and beyond what was required. I would proudly recommend Ms. Petersen to anyone.
“I was very happy with Ace Legal. There were no hidden fees, Andrea was forthright, pleasant to work with, and most importantly she got the job done! I have no reservation in recommending Andrea at Ace Legal.”
“Andrea helped me with a challenging family law matter. She acted quickly, with compassion and kindness she guided me through a difficult court proceeding. Most importantly, the court proceeding had a successful outcome resulting in the quality of my life being vastly improved.”
“In the past I have found talking to a lawyer an intimidating experience. Talking to Andrea was easy and she listened! She made sure my husband and I understood the legal process we were entering into. She encouraged us to ask questions if we didn’t understand something she said. Working with Andrea was an excellent experience and I highly recommend her.”
“My experience in working with Andrea was that she was attentive, returned my emails and phone calls in a timely manner and acted quickly when a deadline was at issue. Without reservation I can recommend Andrea.”